Job Opening: Project Coordinator
We're currently in search of a Project Coordinator to join the Good Fruit team! Everything you need to know about the position is in the posting below, but if you have questions, feel free to leave a comment, and we'll update the post with the answer!
Function and Scope:
The Label Coordinator supports Good Fruit Co. by assisting the label in executing daily, weekly and monthly tasks related to the label projects. The position will work closely with label management to understand workflow and efficiencies in order to execute duties proactively and responsibly. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and excellent teamwork are essential. This will be a work-from-home position.
- Understanding of basic Microsoft Excel functionality.
- Organizational skills.
- Familiar with Google for Work (primarily Google Docs and Sheets).
- Organizing project timeline tasks and keeping deadlines within task management software.
- Creating spreadsheets and documents for efficient team workflows.
- Executing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks coinciding with projects.
- Optimizing and organizing workflow with multiple label teams.
- Attend weekly video meetings.
- Minimum of 10 hours per week commitment.
- Must be responsive and take initiative in duties given.
- 2+ years College experience (Junior or Senior in college).
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Windows 7, Apple IOS, and Microsoft Office experience.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé. We can't guarantee that we'll respond to every inquiry, but you'll definitely hear back from us if we feel like you're a solid fit for the role. We look forward to welcoming you to our family!